Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cPanel
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
smokie
Hi guys, could someone please help explain why in cpanel there is a wide difference in bandwidth used, in the main panel window on the left side it states I have used 84553.85 Megabytes (or 85% say) I have the SuperSpecial with 100 G per month, now in Web / Ftp Statistics > bandwidth this agrees, take for example one subdomain using 65.86 Gig, if I how go to subdomain stats using awstats and view same subdomain it says total 21.79 GB + 10.20 GB (traffic not veiwed) gives approx 32GB which is approx half of what main cpanel > Web / Ftp Statistics 65.86 GB.

Hope I have explained this well enough
Phil
smokie
Ticket raised and fault cleared
Lehrer
Glad to hear that, thank you for contacting our support.
smokie
URGENT

You have not withdrawn service

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at comag.smokiebum.com Port 80

This after you found a fault with cpanel reporting false bandwidth so why have you done this ?

Point raised on existing tickets. Speedy response please, cPanel says I have used 50238.44 Megabytes of my 100 Gb

Urgent
Regards
phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here