Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upgrade
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Dima
DEAR CUSTOMERS OF HOSTONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would like to inform you that we are installing a new version of Cent OS 4.1 on the servers 207.44.232.113 and 66.98.144.44

It may cause some reboots and unexpected overloads of the server,but it won't influence your websites and email anyhow

We are very greatful to you for your patience and hope for your understanding

Sorry for the caused inconveniences and hope for your further cooperation with our company.

HOSTONY SUPPORT DEPARTMENT

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
ab169
mad.gif I have been waiting for over a day and a half for my domain to come up. Spacedust.com. Any ideas? I have many images hosted on this website and customers are on me about his. Itis very urgent. What happened, virus?

Sincerely,
ALbert
Lehrer
Dear customer, we are adding a new HDD drive to the server, so it is not available at the moment. We were promised by our DC that the issue will be resolved within two hours. We apologize for the inconveniences. The problem occured unexpectedly, as one of the drives with the operating system crashed.
ab169
This will be day three with my server down. It has really hurt my business, orders and customers are really upset with me. Is this the same situation for many more Hostony customers? What is it that happened and what will you do to prevent this from happening again?

Disappointed,
Albert
Slavik
We make the OS reload at the moment.
Everything will be working soon.
ab169
How are things going today? Any progress with this server?
ab169
My server may be up again, But what good is that if I can't ftp files to the server? When I try to upload any files, I get a "permission denied Error". Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese someone... mad.gif
spacedust.com
Lehrer
We have a ticket from you, please don't duplicate your requests.
ab169
I am simply trying to get a response and more importantly my server up again. Please help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here