Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unplanned maintenance on server 22
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Dima
Dear Customers of server 22 (67.15.24.22)!!!!!!

We are experiencing a temporary unplanned maintenance on server 22 now and this may cause some problems with your websites and email.

We would like to ask you to wait for an hour or more till we finish everything

We are very greatful to you for your patience and hope for your understanding

Sorry for the caused inconveniences and hope for your further cooperation with our company

HOSTONY SUPPORT DEPARTMENT biggrin.gif
Jon
When will the server work again? It is several hours now.Thanks.
Slavik
Sorry we can tell you the eaxct time.
We are doing our best
Rastus
updates??
Jon
I think it just started working.
Slavik
Yes some of the accounts started working.
The other will start working very soon.
Sajata
QUOTE(Slavik @ Sep 11 2005, 12:37 PM)
Yes some of the accounts started working.
The other will start working very soon.

Is 'very soon' two hours later?

I'm sorry, but my sites (sajata-web.com is the main one) have been down for well over 12 hours now, including intermittent downtime for more than two weeks. I really hope that this downtime will fix the issues, but I have clients wanting to know when the sites will be back up - even on a Sunday. dry.gif
jamesh64
I've been a customer with Hostony for quite awhile now. For the most part you guys have been real stand up-- great prices and responsive service. But this lengthy down time is starting to remind me of the problems you guys had with server 22 a couple of years ago when you had to end up compensating your accounts for the excessive downtime with free upgrades...
Sajata
Okay.. so far so good, I have sajata-web.com back up - now I'm just waiting for my other domain, and s'alllll good... I hope..
jamesh64
Things appear fine. Cheers!
Sajata
Apparently at this point it's a DNS issue. My PC can resolve sajata-web.com just fine, but not legionofazeroth.net.
sad.gif
Sajata
It's now been 5 hours since any update. What's going on? Are all the main domains being corrected first and add-on domains later? Or is there a different problem with my add-on domain (legionofazeroth.net)?

Please update.
midav

We've reinstalled our software

If you have any problems please open a trouble ticket and they will be fixed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here