Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slow server...
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
ShImMySt
When loading the CPanel, it's very slow, and images (icons etc) won't load. I am having trouble using the Fantasico feature to install Mambo etc because it's so slow. I know it's not my connection because other webpages load faster. Please fix it ASAP so I can get on with what I wanted to do.

Shared IP is 70.86.2.146.

Thank you.
Slavik
Everything must be working normally now.
ShImMySt
I got a message saying operation timed out when attempting to contact 70.86.2.146.

EDIT: I tried again and got in but it's still very slow as per my first message. I'm using a 2 mbps connection and other sites load fine, but with CPanel on the shared IP I posted above, it's very slow.
Lehrer
Dear customer, it should be working much faster now.
ShImMySt
No it isn't any faster. Just checked it, and the images won't load, and I still can't do what I need to do. This is taking too long. I'm not very happy because it means I can't get on with what I need to do, and obviously I'm paying for the hosting so I do expect better.
Slavik
We've restarted almost all the services on the server. Check the work of your site now.
ShImMySt
I did check the website which seems to be running okay but I need the CPanel to work properly, and faster, so that I can continue to work with the website in the background, efficiently!

The problem still exists at 70.86.2.146 in the CPanel. Even the images do not show up. I even checked the other account that I have on 67.15.111.3 and it has exactly the same problem. mad.gif

Even when trying to upload normal files (.php, .htm, .html etc) via FTP it's very slow, much slower than normal. Yet other websites and uploading to a different host etc is much faster. Am starting to wonder how much longer it's going to take to resolve this matter. sad.gif
Lehrer
Dear customer, we are working on the problem, it will be fixed asap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here