Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: can't access cpanelor very slow
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
wcosshall
Hi,

I'm on server 34 (aiyfhosting.com) and for the last few days I have had major dramas getting into my cpanel. First it was Soooooooooooooooo slow to load any page I went to in it, now I can't get in at all. Before that I was getting an invalid certificate message from my web browser.

What is going on? Mine is a reseller account and I only paid for 3 months at a time so I could assess the service level here and so far am not impressed with the system reliability compared to the other mob I use, apollo hosting. I have another forum post on an ongoing pop mail problem and after a very frustrating weekend I am not happy, with live customers almost ready to put up and I am not sure if I should do it here.

Cheers,

Wayne
Tony
This issue occur to me also. Work soooooooooo slow.. I tried to add another email account in it. My Cpanel don't show any email account, which I have many email current using in my domain already. sad.gif
Lehrer
Dear customers, as soon as you notice such kind of stuff, please take urgent action and immediately let us know about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here