Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 Support tickets in 2 weeks
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
jpay
I have sent in 5 support tickets in the past 2 weeks and one to a supervisor and the problem still exists. My domain name is graphic-station.com I do not know any other way to resolve this problem. None of my stats on my site ever update. To get them to update I have to send in a support ticket. This needs to be fixed unless I will move the site and ask for a refund.
mad.gif
Slavik
Your stats has been updated.
jpay
I guess in my 5 support tickets and a note in this forum from your reply yesterday that my stats have been updated, you still do not understand my problem. Every ticket I sent in you send me the reply that my stats were updated. Since I signed up here over 6 months ago my stats were always updated without having to send in a support ticket except for the past 3 weeks. As of right now my stats have again not been updated, since you updated them in the reply to the first post. I am in the same fix as I was 5 support tickets ago and 1 post in the forum. Please get these to update automatically so I do not have to send in a support ticket.

Very frustrated

graphic-station.com sad.gif
Slavik
We are trying to get the permanent solution.
Jon
I have exacttly the same problem. awstats and other are not updating! Only last visitors stats are working.

i have contancet live support more than 6 or 7 times in 2 weeks! Most if times they said "it was fixed",some said that i should open support ticket. Anyway - after 2 days the stats ALWAYS stop working. Now for over a week we have no stats!

Support and service at hostony was always very good and I am a happy customer. But last 2 weeks are disapointing. I spoke to 3 or 4 different CS and it is amazing to me that they cant fix "something as simple" as statistic.

If something is really wrong you should say it and I can symhatize for soem time. But fixing stats for 1 day and then they stop working - this just makes it worse.

So I would like to know when can we see awstats and something-lizer working again. it was working for years,I dont know why it suddenly stoped and is causing so much problems to correct!

thanks,
Jon
Slavik
Please provide us with your domain and we'll update the stats for your account.
The problem will be solved permanently ASAP.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Jon
I got it fixed 2 days ago and now it stoped again. my "main" domain is halvemybills.com.

If posssible I would really like to know WHAT is causing this and more importantly HOW can it be such a big isssue that it cant be permanenlty fixed for almost an month now. Where lies the problem?
Slavik
The thing is that this is the bug of awstats. I've update the stats for your account.
Jon
please update again: halvemybills.com
Slavik
Done.
Jon
again please.
Lehrer
Your stats is updated again. If you notice that it won't update in future again, please submit a ticket stating that this is a continuous issue.

Lehrer
MartinB
my stats is never updated by itself, I use the link "Update now" in the header of awstats.
Lehrer
Sure, a really good way out.
Jon
lehrer,the stats were not updated.

mblendinger,Can you please be moe specific wehre to find this "update now" link? I go to cpanel and then? How to get to this "update now" link?
MartinB
1) Go to Web/Ftp Stats.
2) Go to the first option, "AWSTATS"
3) When you are in awstats, in the top of the page, near the date, is a blue text link "Update now"

try it, maybe you have not this option?
Jon
mblendinger,thanks but no,I do not have this option. I only see "last update" and "reported period".I wonder why you have it and me not. Maybe different package?

I really dont like the idea to loose my valuable time to open tickets every 2 days. Stats are still not updated - until it is fixed permanently I have this idea: CS please take sticky paper and write down my account number and write: "update stats for halvemybills.com ever 2 days". and then put this sticker paper on your monitor and update them every 2 days. It saves me time to write support ticket and it doesnt do any more additional job to CS - they would have to update it anyway on every CS ticket. Thanks.

Or install this "update now" button on my awstats then I can do it myself until it is fixed.

Dont misundertand me - I am still very happy with hostony (since 2 years that is the first time i posted anything on this forum) but this stats problem is just like a small thorn in my heel - minor problem but pretty annoying when someones needs walking (=checking stats) to his job every day smile.gif
MartinB
and... (don't kill me) .... if you try webalizer instead of awstats ? sad.gif tongue.gif
MartinB
try this trick:

log to your cpanel and then write the url:

i can't promise you nothing, but you have nothing to lose smile.gif

(sorry, FIXED THE URL)
Slavik
Dear Jon,
we've cofigured manually the daily update of your awstats.
Jon
mblendingerm, even though I was talking about awstats - the webalizer was also not working (which is strange as CS said it is a bug of awstats). Only latest visitors were working. So when awstats stoped ,webalizer stoped also.

slavik,thank you for fixing this for me - I really need stats every day smile.gif
Slavik
Please check your stats next several days and let me know about the results.
Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here