Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server 33 problems again
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Mulimedia
Hi,

2 weeks ago, there were lots of problems with server 33 and everything were fixed.

Now we have the same problems again. Mysql is falling out every some minutes. the server gets slower and slower. load is sometimes very high and Disk hda5 (/home) shows 88 % full and blinks yellow.

could you please fix the problem soon. all db based sites are quite often down.

thanks,

Michael
Lehrer
Dear Michael, we are keeping an eye on the server.
Mulimedia
thx Lehrer!
Lehrer
You are welcome (gern geschehen, Michael smile.gif )
micah
I too have a mySQL backed site located on server33 and the issues continue to occur. I have submitted countless issues as mySQL seems to get overloaded multiple times a day. The 99% guaranteed uptime is certainly not able to be achieved with this problem occuring as it has for over a month now. I understand that whenever it goes down, the support team is sometime pretty quick to get it up and running again, but what we need now is a solution.

Is anything being done to solve the issue rather than simply reacting to the downtime?
Mulimedia
today, the apache fells out frequently. Disk hda5 (/home) shows red lamp in cpanel cause it?s 93 % full.

a fix would not be bad!
nturton
I think I am on server 33, I have been talking to support for about a month about the server being down more than up.

I cannot believe we are paying for hosting being down all the time sad.gif

I have been told that it was 1st caused by spam, then it was just something wrong with the server, then I got told that the server is unstable and all accounts will be transfered asap, this was on the 20/08/2005 it is now the 07/09/2005.

Now I got told today (rather nastily) by support that they are going to start transfering accounts this weekend so there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for all peopl on server 33.
micah
what stinks is I was just moved TO server33 a month ago for after receiving the following in an email...

"Due to your current server's unstable work lately we have decided to
move most accounts (your account inclusive) to a new server." ...

but server33 has been nothing but problems with the configuration and instability issues.

and of course, as i type this, the server is inaccessible!
nturton
What can we do about this now, I have just got a message back saying that is working when no doubt someone else has just fixed it for someone else who is on the server. The server is unstable but with us all sending messages at different times we are receiving messages saying that its working (sometimes nasty ones).

Is anyone else unhappy about paying for a hosting account that spends more time down than up?
Lehrer
Dear customers, the matter is that we moved several people from other servers to server 33, and the server became rather unstable lately, which is unacceptible for a new server like this. We are monitoring the server to reveal users who are overloading it and have suspended two accounts last week. Please report immediately after you notice any shade of slowness on the server.

Lehrer
Mulimedia
excuse me Lehrer, but the server is most of the time rather slow now! I remember the times 4 weeks ago when it was really nice fast. and now it?s so bad, that it is NOT worth the money. sorry, but that?s the truth. if i send a ticket or say something via ICQ, it?s fixed some minutes later. then it takes 2-5 minutes and it?s slow again or it doesn?t work anymore.

I can?t accept this. I have now running an online shop and i?m loosing customers (thus money) with this!
Slavik
Dear Customer if you do not like the server your account is on, we can move your account to the new server. (The request must be done via trouble ticket).

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here