Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MySql Problems
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Charles lapointe
My site is a CMS based website with over 2500 web pages, it is based on Drupal. And I also have forums, IPB Version 1.3 which is also based on MySql.

My whole site is based on MySql, and for 5 times in the last month, MySql crashed, as well as the Server load, and the Eximstats, which all happens at the same time. I do not know what the problem is but I am really tired of this!

You guys mentionned in your user signup, 99 % guarantee and for the last month it has crashed 5 times!

Please do something with this, the support have told me that they are having some MySql overload, and they had to reboot it, they always do but it always end up crashing every week!

Will this be ever fixed, my site is a production site and I cannot bare for it to be down for one second, although it has been for at least a couple of hours over the last month.

I am really unsatisfied by this, and would like to have this problem fixed, or else i will have to change host.

Thank you,

Charles
techtwists
I have 2 sites on server 23 one if which is completely drupal based and it's down right now
Charles lapointe
I do not know on which server my site is hosted, but I am sure that there are having alot of trouble with their MySql installation, this should be fixed once and for all..
micah
my site was on server11 until they one day decided to move it with only an emails notice and no timeline. I'm now located on server33 and have had nothing by the same mySQL problems you are complaining about. I think we must be on the same server together. or maybe not... you say only a couple hours in the last month? hell, my site was down for 4 hours just today. mysql goes up and down so frequently during the day, that it ends up corrupting the db and i have had to have the db repaired 3-4 times now.

First I was told it was a DDOS attack, then that mysql was getting overloaded... honestly I don't really care. This has been going on now for over a month and I think it is well time that they figure out the cause rather than simply rebooting each time someone complains.
Lehrer
Dear micah, we are investigating the problem with mysql overload on the server.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here