Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Customers refund
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Moinon
You guys seem very quick at suspended accounts for whatever reasons and asking for additional payments but when our sites are down for a couple of hours everyday, do you refund us or apologize ?

No and this a is a breach of contract as you do not meet the 99,9% uptime that you claim. Do you think you are goind to fool us again for a long time ?

Lo?c MOINON
Lehrer
Dear Lo?c MOINON, excuse me, but our servers are never down for a couple of hours everyday, as you state above. Two hours everyday= 30*2=60 hours a month 60*12 months= 720 hours. Well, I don't think that somebody would have hosted his domains here if it were true.

A site can be down sometimes though, no one is secured from it. What I recommend to you is to collect statistics about your site's downtime, and when it is really unbearable, then you can get a discount at our billing department, contacting one of our supervisors before it, providing him with all the proofs.

Lehrer
Lehrer
You guys seem very quick at suspended accounts for whatever reasons and asking for additional payments but when our sites are down for a couple of hours everyday, do you refund us or apologize ?

Dear customer, the matter is your domain was suspended because you have exceeded your Bandwidth limit. This can't be treated as downtime, as it was not the host's fault.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here