Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unprofessional
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Moinon
My websites have been suspended a few days ago without any warning :

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

I sent several mails to support which told me that I have exceed my bandwith but when I look at Cpanel, I notice that I have less traffic than last month.

After several mails and tickets, I received the followin mail from Billing :

Dear Mr. Moinon,

We charged your CC for $62.4 for 32 Gb ($1.95 * 32Gb), for which you exceeded the limit for
bandwidth.

If you will need the additional bandwidth next month, you need to order
it. You can choose another plan with more powerful resources and
change your current one for it.

One should notice that the money they claim is three time my monthly package (Commerce - 19 $) and my sites are still not online !. This money has been credited from CC without my approval and it seems that there is no coordination between support and billing.

I live from my websites, this is my source of income and I don't appreciate such behaviour knowing that I have been a customer of your company for more than three years. The damages to my website are even greater than the money they claim and the stats that you display are everything but accurate !

It might be time for me to choose a new host because I think your company is not able to serve its customers in a decent maner anymore !. I am not the only disatisfied customer and your prices are not competitive anymore as the money you took for me for 32 Gb represents a Virtual Server package with 300Gb traffic.

Lo?c Moinon
Lehrer
One should notice that the money they claim is three time my monthly package[QUOTE]

If you are our customer for three years already, I believe you know how much additional bandwidth costs. you are to keep an eye on it, in the opposite case such things occur as we see now. You should check it much more often in future to prevent further problems with bandwidth.
Banwidth overusage allows a host to suspend a user without any notification, as it endangers the whole server. (Acceptible User Policy)
Moinon
I believe bandwith is quite cheap nowadays and quite honestly charging me 64$ for 32M and still blocking my sites is a very bad practice !

http://www.monstrous.com

Among other things customers have no tools to monitor bandwith as cpanel stats are not accurate !

Lo?c MOINON
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here