Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fine bill
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
albert10966
for some reason now i cannot login, have tried 5 or more times to have password sent, but NO emails from hostony seem to be getting through, is there a way to get this password e-mailed to me successfully, and please dont give me the contact billing brush off, they DO NOT EVER respond to e-mails
Lehrer
Dear customer, please let our billing department know about this problem, they'll reset the password for you.
albert10966
been trying that for 4 days now, cannot get any response from billing, i create a ticket and nothing, no response, send a e-mail and no response, on the login screen i have it send the password to the billing e-mail and it never comes, i even log into webmail to see if i am having a problem receiving e-mail, but no e-mails ever come in from hostony
Slavik
Hello,
I've asked our billing department to respond to your ticket (it was yesterday and must have respond to you). Please tell me your e-mail(from what you sent e-mail to our billing department) and I'll officially ask them to find all your e-mails and respond to them.
I'm really sorry for the caused inconveniences.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
albert10966
Well this must be a e-mail issue, for i have no e-mails from hostony, except the ones that i had been billed, even resetting the password does not reach me, my E-Mail address is info@thecastle.net
albert10966
Finally got ahold of them only after openeing a tech support ticket and having them transfer me, we got it covered now, Thanks for all your help biggrin.gif
Slavik
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here