Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does a Live Person Exist At Hostony
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
albert10966
Now i do prefer to be a resonable person here, but when i can get no response from live support, which directs me to e-mail that NEVER gets any response, what does it take to get answers from you guys???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Frustrated at a broken system

Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!
MartinB
try submitting a help desk ticket, it's really fast for me.
support.hostony.com
greetings smile.gif
albert10966
been there done that, sent support ticken, no response, did the bring to the attention of supervisor thing Nothing Nada, good at ignoring me though
bpgisme
Did you try logging back in to the support ticket thing? A while back I wasn't getting emails from it so I had to actually go look and see if they responded. They usually respond very quickly.

-Bonnie
albert10966
cannot login, it does not take my password, tried resetting it, and i get no E-Mail with the info, might be at the root of the problem, but i also logged in to webmail to check and nothing, no response etc blah blah blah
Lehrer
albert10966, to reset your billing password please get in touch with our billing department. Either submit a ticket for them or write them an e-mail to billing@hostony.com

You can also login to the support system without it:
http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3424
albert10966
Tried Multiple E-Mails to the billing department, i get no response EVER from this, tried to submit ticket, and 8 hours later no follow up from any staff member,
MartinB
maybe the problem is your question, not the contact ?
You can put a ticket without login, like the Lehrer suggestion
Or you can try icq or aol messengers.

AIM:  need4support

Billing dept is not so fast as support team, they work busines time, not 24*7

just my 2 cents...
jack
Would be nice if there was a phone number as well.

and I haven't been able to locate that address in the white pages.. it's a postal code with a not so standard format as well..

you know

ex. R8R 9C9
LetterNumberLetter NumberLetterNumber

not

JE2 4WS
LetterNumberLetter NumberLetterLetter

Internet and Software Services Limited
Le Quesne Chambers
9 Burrard Street
St Helier
Jersey JE2 4WS

It almost sounds like it's in vancouver... But it says "Jersey"..?

Can someone help me locate it?
Slavik
Our headquaters are located in UK.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
jack
ooh, the UK.. I don't think google maps go that far lol.. or at least address wise.

I've realized a lot of street-wise types of applications don't span the whole world. What is up with that?
Lehrer
Yes, Jack, U.K. smile.gif Jersey, not New Jersey.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here