Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow, I'm back.
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Jack Hertz
I have two charges this month for what I believe is hosting, only the funny thing is that I have 1 place I'm hosting from and 1 place I do my domains from.

The place I'm hosting from is "h o s t e x c e l l e n c e.com", super fast support. Sites very rarely down etc. They show up on my statement description as this:
WEB HOSTING SERVI00 OF 00888-8808362 KY

But..

I have this other thing that says this:
ISS LTD-WEB-SERVICE +380503579722 with the amount of $77.10 US Dollar

the Transaction Date was JUL 4 and the post date was JUL 6.

Since you guys are the only other hostoning company I've been with, and I checked out my transactions on "h o s t e x c e l l e n c e . c o m" and registerfly and both those don't check out. I can only gather it's from here, this place. The *only* other place I've put a VISA number.

I cancelled my hosting from a while ago, removed my domains and now I don't even know how to access them so I can't check if they're still up.

But, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't mind admitting it

PS. Why did you block out the website that I put in quotes? Insecurity?
Jack Hertz
Update..

It points to you.

When I was launching a website I decided on you guys to host it because of the what seemed to be good uptime and bandwidth/space. So I bought a domain and hosting when the year turned to 2005.

I looked back on my records and it proved correct.

jack2005@gmail.com is my email.

Now, why the ####@@ are you still billing me. What in the gods hell anti-service is this??? Shit, I even had to pay to cancel.. and you didn't even cancel and I'm still paying for hosting.

This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with in the entirety of my life, and that's siding you with pyramid scams.

That will work against me if I get down to the legal terms of it, but I'm not going to sue you.

Skunkbags.

Still, look back on my forum history, and, I've kept several people up to date on my happenings with you guys.

oi.

What is wrong with you?

and don't tell me go to billing@hostony.com, they did jack all last time and the time before.

I want my refund, I want to quit my hosting. My domain is www.themusicality.com though I may have had my main hosting account jackhertz.com username jackhert password used to be 2wEak46eX and then changed it to turboprint I believe.

(the username could have been "themusi").

It's alright, I stopped trusting the security of your hosting so I stopped using an important password. I don't mind posting here.
Jack Hertz
okay.. I'm sorry for that outburst

Can I just leave? I wish I could. I've tried before.

Also, you can correct me if I'm wrong.. I mean if I am, then I really will take those words and shove them in my own face.

PS. I haven't once had support with a support ticket here. Only in the forums.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here