Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Account Suspended
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
dreamer
The account for racerxband.com has been suspended...

It says to contact the billing/support department as soon as possible...

The account isn't actually in my name, I'm a tech that maintains the site, but I am trying to figure out why it's been suspended, and what can be done to rectify the problem.

Thankyou
Slavik
Dear customer,
the reason of suspension is that there was an attempt to hack the servers via your account. Please improve your scripts and fix the security holes in your account and we'll unsuspend your account.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
dreamer
Thanks for your response.

The only server-side thing we have running is phpBB... We have version 2.0.15 installed at the moment. I will upgrade to 2.0.17 (The latest release).

However, I cannot upgrade because my account is suspended and I have no access to the cpanel or ftp.

Even then, I would need access via http to run the install scripts as they are web based. Would it be possible to allow access to the account from one IP only (I.E. Mine?)

Thank you.
Slavik
We'll unsuspend your account, please take action in order to avoid such problems in future.
If the situation repeats we'll suspend the account agagin.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshleev
dreamer
Right,

The board is upgraded.

Could you give me the IP that the attaks came from so I can check if it is a bitter board member or not?

Thank you.
Slavik
Sorry but we were unable to determine Ip address.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here