Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gallery
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
andypohl
I know there's a couple PHP photo galleries available through the cPanel fantastico. I was wondering if Gallery (http://gallery.sourceforge.net) could also be considered. I had it on my site, but it stopped working... I think because phpsuexec was perhaps installed. I've tried installing it again without success so... like I said, I'm interested if you guys add that feature. Thanks as always,

Andy
Lehrer
andypohl, you could try to delete the folder where it was installed to, e.g. public_html/folder. If it was on a subdomain, delete the latter and create again. Then install the Gallery. Remember that two Fantastico scripts can't be installed at once in the same directory.
andypohl
OK so are you saying Gallery is one of the fantastico options? I don't see it on my server (server15). The gallery installation I'm referring to: the one I had that stopped working, was manually installed all by myself a long time ago (at least a year ago). It would be really nice to have it on fantastico. Right now, there are two choices: Coppermine and 4Images. Thanks for the reply, but please respond again. Thanks,

Andy
Slavik
Dear Customer,
there are two galleries in fantastioc that you can use:
Image Galleries
4Images Gallery
Coppermine Photo Gallery but you install your own gallery if you need.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
andypohl
Right, well since this is the suggestions forum, adding gallery to fantastico is just a suggestion and I thought I'd mention that here. Thanks anyways,

Andy
Slavik
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here