Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller program
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Curious
I am seriously thinking of hosting my domains on this webhost. But i am very suspicious of webhosting companies that claim to host unlimited domains on their reseller program. I want to open a reseller account. Are you saying that I can host as many domains as i want on that reseller account as long as i dont exceed the bandwidth and space limits?

So i can have 2000 domains even? Can cPanel even handle such a large number of domains? Looking forward to a reply. I want to get started as soon as possible.
MartinB
... 2000 domains and getting a reseller package in a shared hosting enviroment?

come on, be serious wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

If my experience can help you, I have ~40 and more accounts in a basic reseller package of hostony, and there is no limits.

(Ok ok ok....if you create 2.000.000 of accounts, you will reach your disk allotment surely, or something will be broken... it's not a good practice to playing with limits, just use what you need and all (provider, and co-customer who share the server with you) will be happy) smile.gif
Lehrer
Are you saying that I can host as many domains as i want on that reseller account as long as i dont exceed the bandwidth and space limits?

Yes, that's true. You know, there is a limit even for unlimited. One can't find 2000 or 10000 clients at once. It depends on many factors. As far as you do not exceed your bandwidth limit and the disk space under your package, you can host as many domains, as you like.

Lehrer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here