Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Affilliate Software
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MartinB
Hello!

Some GPL Affiliates system for recommend me ?
Lehrer
Never used one, Martin. But this one looks good:

http://typo3.org/
MartinB
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Jul 20 2005, 09:03 PM)
Never used one, Martin. But this one looks good:

http://typo3.org/

Thank you for your time smile.gif, I'll give to typo3 a closed look.
Lehrer
Oh, nevermind the time. You are welcome smile.gif
Mulimedia
Hello,

I tried to install typo3 via Fantastico. This worked out well, but if I tried to access the site I got a 500 server error.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I also tried to access the admin panel via domain/typo3/ or the install wizard via domain/typo3/install
doesn?t help me at all. i have always this server error.

everything else (config file...) seems good to me but i?m not quite sure.
if a look via ftp, i can see some folders looking like links. is it possible, that a part of the programm is shared somewhere else with fantastico installation?

does it make sense to deinstall it again with fantastico and upload it manually and install it manually? then i get access probably to the install routine and could propably see errors. but that is lots of work and takes a while to upload the huge package.

has anybody done a typo3 installation here?
thanks for help,

Michael
MartinB
check your php.ini file and file permissions. (i think 755 is the more high allowed)
Mulimedia
thanks Martin, but I have only a special plan and can?t edit something in the php.ini and I checked the permissions roughly (which fantastico sets automatically). often 777 is used huh.gif

I think I have to search further on...
MartinB
hostony have installed php as phpsuexec some months ago in their linux shared hosting servers. So you can use php.ini files. You CAN'T change php values in .htaccess files (500 error). maybe this is the issue. Anyway, contact support. They will provide you with a right php.ini file smile.gif
Slavik
Please do the request via trouble ticket.
Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here