Hi, Thinking of signing up but have a few questions / concerns.
  1. I need some immediate webspace but am not sure of which plan I want & would just like to get a 3month plan right now. If I do, I'll also need to register a new domain name.
    1. Will there be an additional charge for registering a new name above the $27.25 for 3 months of service?
    2. Also are the prices reflected in the SHARED SERVERS tab the regular prices, so a couple months I want to commit to a 2 year contract I'll be able to purchase at the the applicable rate form that page?
  2. In your "SPECIAL" plan you have listed "10 full domains".
    1. Does this mean that I can have 10 full domains hosted by you for 24months for the one fee of $9.85 per month for all of them separate domains, & they will share the 7000mb & 100 gb?
    2. If I get the above package how much to register the additional domain names (per name)
    3. If I sign up for the PROFI plan for 2 years, then in 6 months want the SPECIAL plan will there be a penalty or will the new SPECIAL plan start at that time, at the currently advertised rate.
  3. Lastly, I need to get some photos up ASAP & am very limited in my web / html / host knowledge. I get by right now with my free geocities space & manipulate that easy enough. When obtaining space from you here will I need to have a special structure to my filing system? For instance in geocities I use their very basic easy to use filemanager, that creates my folders & subfolders for me at the touch of a button. Is it similar here, I'm looking for easy & quick hassle-free picture hosting right now.
Sorry, if these questions are redundant to the board or seem stupid, I searched a bit & could not find answers I was looking for.

Thanks
Cody.