Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WebDAV support?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
blackburnrovers
does hostony have WebDAV? is there any way to get it if it is not installed/configured?
Slavik
Hello,
we do not have it on our servers.
It can't be installed on VPS(beacuse it's your own server and you can install whatever you need).

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
blackburnrovers
thanks for the info. does anyone know anything about WebDAV? it seems like a great technology for the web, but not necessarily that easy to administer.
Slavik
You are welcome.
JasonJones
QUOTE(blackburnrovers @ Jul 12 2005, 05:01 AM)
thanks for the info. does anyone know anything about WebDAV? it seems like a great technology for the web, but not necessarily that easy to administer.

I've used it quite extensively in the past. What do you want to know? I think its silly that its not an option on a shared hosting plan as it can be installed as mod_dav and controlled on a perdomain basis very easily.
blackburnrovers
QUOTE(JasonJones @ Jul 16 2005, 02:54 PM)
I've used it quite extensively in the past. What do you want to know? I think its silly that its not an option on a shared hosting plan as it can be installed as mod_dav and controlled on a perdomain basis very easily.

I guess I was interested in how to go about installing and configuring it. Are there different packages you can use for WebDAV?
ser_pros
WebDAV can be installed only on VPS. We don't offer WebDAV on the shared servers.
blackburnrovers
QUOTE(ser_pros @ Jul 24 2005, 09:59 PM)
WebDAV can be installed only on VPS. We don't offer WebDAV on the shared servers.

Slavik already mentioned that above.

I was just asking for some guidelines on how it would be done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here