Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Excess fee or cutoff?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Jon Sturgis
I am interested in your service and have only one question that I haven't found an answer to. If you exceed your bandwidth what happens? I have heard of hosts that will suspend your service until the next month and others that charge an excess fee. Which method do you practice? If it is a differnt one all together could I please have a link to your policies. Also, if there is an excess fee, what is it? Thanks for your time.

Jon
Slavik
Hello,
If you exceed your bandwidth we'll suspend your account and you'll have to contact our billing department in order to pay for additional bandwidth(Additional Bandwidth - 1 Gb - $1.95/month) or you can wait till the next month and your account will be unsuspended.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
if i know i am gonna exceed the bandwidth limit...can i pay additional $$ right before i exceed it and getting suspend?
Slavik
Yes you can, in that case you should contact our billing department and pay for additional bandwdth

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here