Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i can't use my reseller account sufficiently
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
aykuterdogan
1_ I cant send welcome msg. Users can't receive their passwords.
2_ Users can't log on their control panel at cp.domain.com
3_ Support really bad, they cant solve the problem. and they are very slow. support tried to solve the wellcome msg problem but they couldnt, i want helm control panel turkish language pack. i said could u install this? some support yes, some support no. smile.gif
4_ pls install turkish language pack at this link http://www.webhostautomation.com/members/d...rect.aspx?id=10

my domain: aedns.com
Lehrer
[/QUOTE] i want helm control panel turkish language pack

Dear customer, it is possible to install the turkish language pack, but not very safe. This is a drawback of Helm Control Panel: it can happen so that all the other users on the server will have turkish too (possibly instead of english). Please try to make friends with english control panel.

P.S.
Support really bad, they cant solve the problem

The problem is not with our support.
Lehrer
One thing more: it is possible to change a language pack in cpanel(control panel which is used on our linux servers) So if it is so essential for you, you could have switched to a linux account.
See more about cpanel at:help.hostony.com

Lehrer
aykuterdogan
Helm control panel support multiple language. You added portuguese language, may be you can add turkish. if u add turkish pack, control panel not only turkish, also support turkish.

i said "support is bad and very slow" because they cant solve the problem about 2 days.
Lehrer
We have installed the language pack for you. But in case other customers start complaining that they see turkish instead of english, we'll have to delete it. As I already said it is a demerit of Helm.
aykuterdogan
pls look this link. helm control panel work with multiple language. thank u try for me. first install turkish pack and then install english i think it is work. smile.gif

http://helm.gencbeyinservers.com/default.asp
aykuterdogan
thank u now i can login with turkish language smile.gif
Lehrer
thank u now i can login with turkish language smile.gif

You are always welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here