Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "special" plan
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Guest_Henry_*
Hi, I am searching a good hosting for my clients and come cross you. Your "special" hosting package looks every good deal but I would like to ask you some questions before I sign up.

(1) Do you allow hosting legal adult content and adult membership site?

(2) 3 free domain name, what ltd are they? and how can I get them? are they free for ever as long as I hosting with you? and if I leave you what charge to move out?

(4) host 10 domain-- will this a reseller package? I mean as resller I can have WHM and Cpanel, my clients only have Cpanel? Am I right? we are not share a cpanel between 10 acoounts? each of my client doesn't access others?

(5)Can I upgrate to "starter" or other reseller plan if my hosting business going well in future?

many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!

Yours
Slavik
Hello,
1. yes we allow to host it.,
2. you can have 3domains.INFO or 1 any domain(.com, .net, etc.) registerred by our company for free. These domains will be free for ever as long as you are hosting with us. If you want to transfer your domain to another company you'll have to pay $14.85(in case you are our client less than 1 year). If you are our client more then 1 year you'll be able to transfer the domain for free.
4. Special is not a reseller package and you have only cpanel with it.
Starter, Standard and Enterprise are reseller plans you have both cpanel and aWHM with it (and your clients have cpanel).
5. Yes you'll be able to upgrade and upgrade is free.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here