Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suspended for Spamming
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
NMB
Hello, I have raised a ticket but need urgent help. In my reseller account 2 website have been suspended. I dont know much about email, but im particularly surprised at site a being suspended becuase the domain name associated with the account, as set up in the account, is not yet even pointing to hostony. Is this some kind of global thing?

site b has been suspended and the only response i have had, with no message on how to fix the problem of course, is a header that apparently "proves" i have been sending out paypal spam (you know the ones.)

Firstly, i have never sent spam and second I need to know how the mail header proces spam was sent my my domain. Does this mean someone hacked my account? Im amazed at the lack of help from support. Can anyone else help. The mail header as "proved" by hostony is:

178P Received: from [163.121.176.116] (helo=boro)
by Server28.fastbighost.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.51)
id 1Dl4r3-0002tW-H3
for acastro@agwest.sk.ca; Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:01:22 +0000
039F From: "PayPal"
041 Subject: **PayPal Account Confirmation**
025T To: acastro@agwest.sk.ca
035 Content-Type: text/html;iso-8859-1
032R Reply-To: aw-confirm@paypal.com
038 Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:59:06 +0300
014 X-Priority: 3
023 X-Library: Indy 8.0.25

which means nothing to me. How can i get my domain running?
Slavik
You got personal message.

best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
NMB
please see my reply, i need you to offer a way forward, your the experts not me. cant you trace the ip of the machine that sent the email? that way you will know it was not me. are you saying the domain can never be active again? please explain better. sad.gif
Slavik
See PM please
NMB
so far you have not offered one means on help. I can see we have a problem on my account, but how can we fix it? what steps do we need to take to find the culprit? are you working with me or against me?
NMB
i have sent a pm
NMB
id like to give some advice to users:

do not use the same username as password on any of your accounts... i am paying the price biggrin.gif unsure.gif

i look forward to hostony resolving this problem
Lehrer
NMB, I believe we have answered your ticket already.
NMB
Hi Lehrer,

Slavik has responded to me very quickly on all my questions, I would like to say thanks for getting back to me, and resolving the problem. Thanks hostony.
Lehrer
Don't mention it, NMB. We are always at your disposal. I will give your regards to Slavik.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here