Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temporary problems with the VPS
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Dima
There will be a short maintenance tonight on all of the VPS servers. Virtuozzo came out with an update on the VPS
software, which will increase the performance and stability of VPS servers. The upgrade will be performed tonight between
9pm-12pm. There will be a reboot performed on the VPS hardware node, which will cause short downtime. We are sorry for
any inconvenience that this might cause

Hostony Support Department
Niels
Thanks for letting us know
Alexandre
You are welcome.
wink.gif
Nokrosis
Is this update already being done?? i can't access to any site on my VPS.

its 69.50.218.100.

What's happening?
Niels
Your VPs seems to be down , same as ours, i hope they fix it soon, this means losing business for us.
Niels
One more thing,
If this is the update wich was promised 4 days ago, why wasnt there a update of this post telling us it was today and not @ 9-12 pm june 19 (also a time zone would be nice next time)

Cheers
Niels
Slavik
VPSs are up and running.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Niels
I must correct myself, the update was 2 days ago @ 21june, and had nothing todo with this downtime.

Im not sure what happend, but its up now for 20mins and we had more signups then ever before so i already forgot the bad start of this day tongue.gif

Cheers
Niels
Nokrosis
My VPS isn't working properly yet, any site comes with the "Document contains no data" error
Slavik
Please open a trouble ticket and provide us with the IP of VPS and root password.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Cody64
My web page has not been working for the last few days.....
Crash
Dear Cody69,
please tell me your Ip.
Lehrer
Cody64, please do as recommended above to a different client. Please do not forget to mention your domain name in the trouble ticket (If you haven't yet done so)
Cody64
My domain is: www.doomchronicles.com.....And, its still down :S
Alexandre
Hello Cody64,

Your account was suspended.

Please contact billing@hostony.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here