Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Come on, how long does it take to unsuspend me?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
geniusgoalie
Hostony, I don't understand why you won't unsuspend my account yet. I paid over a day ago, and emailed to confirmation number to billing, and my account is STILL suspended. And this never would have happened if you sent me an invoice this month. How was I supposed to know that payment was due when you never sent me anything? I guess by the pleasant "suspended account" notice on my page rolleyes.gif .

I'm not going to flame you here, I have always been happy with your service, but I think it's pretty ridiculous that you don't even tell me when I'm supposed to pay (as you have for the last 9 months), and it takes this long to unsuspend me even after I've paid. I just want you to undestand, I have several business domains linked to my main domain, and I am losing customers because of this. Please, just reactivate my account. Domain is eggloaf.com.

Thanks,
Danny Sigurdson
Crash
Your money just came, we will unsuspend you immediately.
geniusgoalie
Finally I'm unsuspended. Thanks!

Just one more thing- can you send me an invoice next time I have to pay, to prevent this from happening again?
Crash
Our system automatically sends out the notifications to you about expiring of your account prior three days. If you have no such notification you have to renew your personal details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here