Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please update your Reseller Discounted Packages
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
yky
Hi,

Could you PLEASE update your reseller discounted plans page. As this is still showing old figures. I have sold a profi account to a client and charged only for 3000Mb of webspace. When i waz suppose to charge him for 5000MB of web space. I only got to know after taking his money and ordering the package. SO PLEASE CHANGE YOUR DISCOUNTED RESELLER PACKAGES.

Regrads,
YKY
Slavik
Hello,
tell me the domain and the IP address of the server please.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
yky
A simple Request to update your web pages

if you go to this link http://www.hostony.com/reseller.html and scroll down you will find reselling packages. Those four packages you got there PROFI - ADVANCE - POWER - GOLD. Profi package should have 5000mb and not 3000mb of webspace. I know this Because i have ordered a profi-reseller package and got 5000mb of webspace. but I did not know about this and as your page says 3000MB i have charged my client accoring to that, and not for 5000MB.

i want you to update all the other three (Advance - Power - Gold) packages to new figures.

This is more like a request, and not a problem with my server or any ip.
Slavik
We'll update the info ASAP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here