Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Support ticket for 207.44.232.113
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
daliblume
Hiya, in case other customers are coming here to complain about 207.44.232.113 (server14) being down, I want you to know there's already a support ticket opened up for it.

But if any staff have any idea what happened, please feel free to reply, and let us know if you can predict when it'll be back.
Lehrer
daliblume, there were problems with network on the 14-th server. It wasn't down actually. The server is stable already(but I'm sure you already know it wink.gif )
daliblume
Yep, that issue was fixed within the hour. Thanks.

But it looks like more trouble this morning. (Morning PST, that is.) Can you tell me what's going on? Very rarely, can I access that server. (Neither my domains nor the control panel...)

[Edit] It seems to be coming back to life. I'd still be interested in knowing if you can tell me what happened?
Lehrer
daliblume, the matter is that we were experiencing problems with net, that is why you couldn't get to your cpanel normally. I apologize for the inconveniences caused to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here