Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Account Full Domains Question
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
PeterDk
I'm looking at your Linux "Special" account - specifically I have a question about the "Full Domains". (have not found the answers elsewhere)

1) With this account I can have up to 10 full domains (directories, databases, etc) and its own registered domain name - eg. www.mydomain.com, www.nextdomain.net, www.anotherdomain.info, etc. Is this correct?

2) What is included in the 10 domains? Is registering each domain included in the hosting price?

3) I believe that Hostony supports international domains and domains such as .net, .info, .biz. Would these also be included in the hosting price, as they're typically more expensive.

thanks,
Peter
Dima
Dear Peter,

1) With Special account you can have up to 10 full domains (directories, databases, etc) and its own registered domain name - eg. www.mydomain.com, www.nextdomain.net, www.anotherdomain.info, etc. yes,this is so.

2) What is included in the 10 domains? The registration of the domains is not included in the total price. If you want to register your domain name at hostony you are to pay 14.85$ per domain. We give you three free domains(one .com or .net or.biz domain and two .info domains)

3) Hostony really supports international domains and domains such as .net, .info, .biz.
PeterDk
Just to make sure I'm getting this right:

One Domain must be "www.mydomain.com" OR
"www.mydomain.net" OR
"www.mydomain.biz"

AND the other two must be "www.my2nddomain.info" AND
"www.my3rddomain.info"

In essence I could have only ONE of: .com .net .biz .ca .us etc.....
and TWO of .info

Am I getting this right? I was kinda hoping I could mix and match the domains more freely...

Peter
Niels
Hi PeyerDK,
Im 99,99% sure u can mix them, just a misunderstanding i think. laugh.gif

Cheers
-Niels
Slavik
You can have 3 domains registered by our company for free.
1)3 domain.info domains or
2) 1 any domain + 2 domain.INFO

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
PeterDk
Thanks, I just realized that we weren't quite talking about the same thing.

1) I just want to make sure I'm not limited by the type of domain (net, biz, ca, info, etc) I can get with the 10 "full" domains under the special plan - correct?

2) The "3 free domains" are actually pointers to the main domains are they not?

Peter
Alexandre
1) I just want to make sure I'm not limited by the type of domain (net, biz, ca, info, etc) I can get with the 10 "full" domains under the special plan - correct?

2) The "3 free domains" are actually pointers to the main domains are they not?

1) You can host any domain name such as .com, .net, .biz, .ca, .info, .name and etc.

2) You have a right for 3 free domains: one domain name should be (.com, .org, .net, biz and etc)

second domain name should be .info
third domain name should be .info too.

The "3 free domains" can be different and can be pointed to different subfolders.

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here