Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DISSATISFIED FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
DISSATISFIED FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER
[B]I have been a customer with hostony for more than six months now and they have the worst surrpot of all the other companies ever. You cannot call them period. and they hardly respond on their IM or they'll respond to just say hi and thats the end of it. These people are horrible. Perhaps they are understaffed. Here's a printout of what i go through every time i hve to contact them through IM:

Note the time lapsed and the guy still hasn't responded: HOSTONY U ######!!!!

(10:44:31) customer: hello
(10:44:40) Need4Support: ??
(10:44:50) customer: i need some help with my accounts
(10:44:53) Need4Support: sorry hi
(10:45:14) customer: i used to have two accounts: mysite.com and mysite2.com
(10:46:48) customer: i am trying to create an addon domain on mysite
(10:46:54) customer: mysite3.com but can't
(10:47:07) customer: because it was created on mysite2.com account and i can;t remove it
(10:48:05) customer: hello?
(10:48:28) Need4Support: just a moment
(10:49:47) Need4Support logged out.
(10:50:00) Need4Support logged in.
(10:50:37) customer: please do not remove everything from the mysite2.com account that still seems active though. since you do not seem to move them and the domain names as well i will have to move them manually and will need the files to download
(10:52:38) customer: hello?
(10:53:03) Need4Support logged out.
(10:53:09) Need4Support logged in.
(10:53:25) customer: what is goin on
(10:55:35) customer: ???
(10:56:05) customer: ????????????????????????????????????????????????/
(10:57:25) customer: ??????????
(10:57:26) customer: ????????
(10:57:28) customer: \]??????????
(10:57:29) customer: ???????/
(11:00:20) customer: ????????
(11:00:21) customer: ??????????/
(11:00:23) customer: ???????????
(11:00:24) customer: ????????
(11:00:26) customer: ????????
(11:01:19) customer: what the ####@@
(11:02:35) customer: are you kidding me
(11:02:57) customer: heeellllllllo
(11:08:05) customer: helllooo?
(11:08:12) customer: are you there?
(11:08:17) customer: whats going on?
(11:12:14) customer: hellllloooooooo
you impatient twat, ppl have lives you know.
Serge
Dear Sir,

I understand your frustration, but I hope you understand that nature of the chats like ICQ AIM MSN allows to communicate only with one person at a time holding on others. There is no way to allocate more staff to the same ICQ UIN or AIM.

Also there is a problem sending messages to your AIM. Often we see your AIM 'offline' and cannot respond while we continue getting messages from you.
We have notified you about it several times already.

We have instant messangers for the cases when problem requires online interaction between our support and the customers and it is hard to resolve the issue in other way. Also, online chat is a good substitution for the IM.

Trouble tickets has #1 priority and allow to track all activities. That also allows our supervisor to keep an eye on the work of our support and help the customer when it is needed.

For the issues like yours I would recommend to open a trouble ticket clearly stating the issue and naming all domain names and problems you experience as well as what you want to achieve at the end. That will allow our support to serve you better and faster.

Thank you for understanding.
Serge
As I see you have posted that topic in presales questions attempting to injure our company. Just letting you know that this violates our board rules and your topic was moved to General support questions.

In case you still experience any problems please don't hesitate to post a trouble ticket with detailed outline of your problem and we'll behappy to help you.
bpgisme
D.F.C.,

I would recommend using support tickets as they are very fast responding to those. smile.gif
(Incidentally, I've been here for a year and a half. Support is fantastic and super nice. I would not go anywhere else. Perhaps trying a different method of communication would work better.) smile.gif

-Bonnie
bpgisme.com
Dark Hedgehog
AIM and the Live Chat is the WORST way to get help.
Support Tickets are your top priority chance.
Lehrer
Dark Hedgehog, of course, tickets are of highest priority.
Transverse Styles
I agree.

Tickets are the best.

Forums are better for chat, too. You aren't "connected" and it goes down on digital print.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here