Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GD module?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
hassan
GD module is avaiable?
waiting for your replies.
Lehrer
Dear Hassan, GD module is available for shared hosting servers.
hassan
Thanks for reply Lehrer
well i am on shared hosting.so it means i can use it.actually in my forum it can be used tto resize avatars i ma thinking if it gives load to server i will not use it.i don't want to disturb server so site should remian up and run in good speed.
what should i do?should i enable it so all size member's avatar will work.?remember i don't want to disturb server's performance.
Slavik
Maybe you should choose VPS. You won't face any problem on it.
Lehrer
QUOTE(hassan @ Jun 8 2005, 03:14 AM)
Thanks for reply Lehrer
          well i am on shared hosting.so it means i can use it.actually in my forum it can be used tto resize avatars i ma thinking if it gives load to server i will not use it.i don't want to disturb server so site should remian up and run in good speed.
                    what should i do?should i enable it so all size member's avatar will work.?remember i don't want to disturb server's performance.

If you need that module so much and you agree to pay more for a virtual dedicated server just contact our billing department and ask for upgrade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here