Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bandwith in plan reseller
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Ana
Hi, Is possible overselling bandwith in reseller plan?
MartinB
no. ..... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif unsure.gif sad.gif sad.gif unsure.gif sad.gif ph34r.gif
Ana
In reseller plan include: fantastico & RVskin?
MartinB
only Fantastico (in linux servers)
But I'm sure they can install RVskin for you if you have the license.
Lehrer
Yes, we can install RVskin for you, if you buy a licence.
Ana
Do yo offer support in spanish?
MartinB
no vas a tener suerte con eso, Ana, todo el personal de soporte habla Ruso como lenguage Natal, e Ingles como segundo lenguage.... pero Espa?ol... dificil
smile.gif
Ana
Hola Mart?n, ?estas alojado hostony??como te va con ellos?
Lehrer
Martin, your drawings are very nice too, not difficult to understand. Please tell Ana that we are the best, (she asked you how you estimated hostony) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Regards, Lehrer
MartinB
QUOTE(Lehrer @ May 19 2005, 02:55 PM)
Martin, your drawings are very nice too, not difficult to understand.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Lehrer @ May 19 2005, 02:55 PM)
Please tell Ana that we are the best, (she asked you how you estimated hostony) biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Regards, Lehrer

of course you are, at least for me, for that you are the hosting provider of Martin Blendinger ... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ana, si, yo tengo una cuenta de reseller aqui, y tambien algunas Profi.
Mi experiencia personal luego de mas de un a?o con Hostony es muy buena, claro que siempre esta la posibilidad de que surja algun inconveniente, pero el equipo de soporte esta presente 24 horas para brindar todo el apoyo y la asistencia posible. Personalmente estoy muy conforme, veras algunos mensajes en el foro de gente disconforme, yo no puedo hablar por ellos, solo hablo por mi, mi servidore realmente nunco tubo ningun problema grande, y siempre me senti muy contenido por el equipo de soporte.

Planeo seguir en Hostony por muchos a?os mas si sigue asi, (y yo continuo con este negocio claro esta.)

Un cordial saludo para ti, Martin smile.gif

PS: Lehrer, you have a lot of work now with your spanish-english translator wink.gif
Lehrer
I am not using any kind of translator. smile.gif
I am glad that you are planning to stay with us for many years.
Ana
Ok, Thanks for your information
QUOTE(Ana @ May 20 2005, 06:35 PM)
Ok, Thanks for your information

Saludos Mart?n. smile.gif

Regards Hostony smile.gif
MartinB
You're welcome smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here