Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre-Purchase Qeustions...
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Schultzy
I am experienced and advanced in php-nuke and linux cpanel, etc.. and was wondering if included with your cpanel package was Fantastcio. I am hoping to expand my business online with a PHP-Nuke main with some phpbb forums and Cube-Cart e-commerce. For this, I really need Fantastcio. Do you supply that in cpanel?

Also, my current provider is a joke, our downtime is well over 10% a day, and this is not good. I design website not only as a hobby, but now as a side job. I need a reliable server that can increase my standard of living substantially.
MartinB
yes they have fantastico.
Lehrer
Schultzy, we do support Fantastico scripts, but only for linux packages. Be sure you order one, not Windows-based.

Lehrer
Correct, I would never think about ordering something other than Linux, just because I am so familiar with it. Also, I am now having a problem ordering. I can fill out the form on the first step, where you input your domain name you want and stuff, but after that I get the “Page cannot be displayed” message. Is may very well be my office’s firewall, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention in case it is not.

Thanks!
Schultzy
Schultzy
Also, was wondering just how reliable these servers are. I really require reliable servers. I need at lest the promised 99.9% uptime. I have had problems with the MySQL servers not functioning properly, and whenever I tried to access my PHP-NUKE website, I would get the “There is a problem with MySQL right now, we should return shortly” message. Also, problems with other hosting companies that I have had would not even notify me if they were doing some maintenance work, or if they re-routed my DNS. Shall I assume that you stay on top of all of this?

Thanks!
Schultzy

(Sorry I sound like a hard-ass! blink.gif )
Lehrer
Schultzy, we usually notify our customers in case their accounts are changed in any way. The same can be said about maintainance, if you read a bit further in this forum, you'll find several topics of this kind: Maintainance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here