Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nothing
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
bpgisme
I've really got nothing at all to say, but I keep stopping by day after day for no apparent reason, so I thought I'd just say "Hello" and smile a bit.

So, Hello!

smile.gif

-Bonnie
MartinB
Hello, Bonnie smile.gif

It's so quiet lately
Slavik
Quietness is a wonderful thing. biggrin.gif

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
bpgisme
Hi guys! laugh.gif

-Bonnie
Slavik
Hello Bonnie,
how are you?

Best regards,
guys biggrin.gif
bpgisme
I'm sleepy.... tongue.gif

My autistic son has been awake the last two nights with a fever and he's going to be home from school today so I can't take a nap! sad.gif He doesn't understand that medicine will help him feel better, so we have to hold him down to give it to him and it takes three of us to do it! I have to wait for the rest of the family to wake up so they can help me give it to him. tongue.gif It's gonna be a long day!

How are you guys, Slavik? biggrin.gif

-Bonnie
Slavik
I'm fine, thank you.
I wish your son to recover from illness ASAP.
Good luck to you smile.gif
Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
bpgisme
I wish your son to recover from illness ASAP.

Thank you! smile.gif Me too!

Oh well... I'm off to wander the internet for a while! biggrin.gif
Slavik
we'll be waiting for you online biggrin.gif
Lehrer
I have to wait for the rest of the family to wake up so they can help me give it to him.

tongue.gif

Bonnie, I see he has his own character already. You can't impose something on him that he doesn't want, can you? smile.gif

Lehrer
bpgisme
Hi Lehrer!

He's a difficult little kid to deal with. smile.gif He's seven years old with a mental age of two... He doesn't understand why I have to give him the bad tasting stuff so he'll feel better. It's a prescription too so I have to give a certain dose at a certain time. tongue.gif Makes life... interesting, I guess. rolleyes.gif He doesn't talk, so no one is completely sure exactly how much language he understands. Maybe someday he'll figure it out or we'll figure him out. That would be pretty amazing. Hey, maybe one day he'll actually talk!

smile.gif There's always hope...

-Bonnie
MartinB
maybe some day he turn on your computer an put a trouble ticket saying "come on Lehrer!!! put the momm's site up!!!!! " smile.gif
Lehrer
Sure, Bonnie. There is always hope. Remember me to your son biggrin.gif I think you need to talk to him more.
I really hope that he'll talk some day. The sooner - the better!
bpgisme
maybe some day he turn on your computer an put a trouble ticket saying "come on Lehrer!!! put the momm's site up!!!!! "
Hi mblendinger!

Ha ha! laugh.gif I can't wait!

He's got all kinds of teachers and therapists helping us. Right now we're trying to get him to use picture cards to talk to us, but it's not working yet. I'm hoping he'll learn to use a computerized communication board, but they tell me he has to learn to understand symbols and pictures first.

Sure, Bonnie. There is always hope. Remember me to your son  I think you need to talk to him more.
I really hope that he'll talk some day. The sooner - the better!

Thanks Lehrer!

-Bonnie
Lehrer
You are always welcome, Bonnie. You've got a PM!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here