Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller plans are becoming more unreliable
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
cityguru
Lately my reseller plan has been completely unstable in terms of reliability and prformance. I am now starting to see a pattern here of the sites going down and nobody contacting the customers so they can notify their own clients.

I believe this is extrememly unprofessional of HostOny. Reseller accounts means that we have our own clients which we need to answer to and we all look like idiots when servers go down and we have no idea why or when they will be up. There should be some type of notification or redundancy or your hosting plans. This isnt the 7.00 hosting plan but the Reseller hosting plan and therefore these accounts should be treated with a higher level or quality and reliability. I sometimes feel that the 7.00 accounts are mor reliable than the reseller accounts.

If this keeps happening i do believe i will cancel my account and i am sure others will to. We cannot have this type of downtime during normal business hours and be left in the dark.
Slavik
Hello,
one of our servers was under DDOS attck yesterday and we post a topic on the forum in order to notify our customers about it.
Sorry for the caused inconvenineces.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here