Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IMAP/Server Problems
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
ClydeB
Hi,

I'm looking for a fix to our current server problems, or a move to a less crowded server. Our email goes down every other day now, and only takes 5 seconds for the guys on support MSN to fix... so surely you can provide us with a permanent fix.

So if you could let me know the problem and a long term fix that'd be great.

Your support guys are generally pretty quick, and the web servering is good, but IMAP and MySQL are extremely bad on your servers, and those happen to be the two most important.

domain : www.forgottenhorde.net

Thanks,
Clyde
Dima
Dear ClydeB, we are expecting a new server these days. It's going to be faster and more stable. We can transfer your current account to this server. As soon as we have the server ready, we'll let you know about it.

Best regards,Dmitriy Reznichenko

Hostony support department
ClydeB
That'd be great!
Lehrer
ClydeB,
the new server is already here, but it needs to be configured. This will take 48-72 hours. You are welcome to contact us after that.
ClydeB
Been a few days now, still having IMAP and Mysql problems... can I action this move here, or do I need to submit a ticket?
Slavik
Hello,
please submit a trouble ticket for the transfer.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here