Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here we go AGAIN
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
carlg
This is like a biweekly event for me. I actually have an AIM away message that just says "Thank you for trying to contanct me about my unbelievable horrible site uptime. I am already aware that the hinu's out in india have absolutely no clue how to run a web server. I wasted alot of money with them and have no formed an unbelievable prejudice from anyone that sells me slurpees"

SO HERE WE GO AGAIN, lets see what kind of outcome we can get from you guys this time. At this time my SQL server is down again. My whole site is done in PHP and when that server goes down I have nothing. So can you please just do your ####@@ing job and get it back up!!!!!

I don't see why I have to hunt you guys down to fix problems that you casue almost EVERY OTHER WEEK.

And I still haven't gotten a phone number to call you guys. Please refrence my other GREAT EXPERIENCE with you guys. NO REASON SUSPENSION THAT COULDN'T GET FIXED FOR 48 HOURS

Fix the problem and please dont' write me back with any god damn smiley faces, cuase I ain't happy and I don't like you guys!!!!!!

This has been the biggest mistake I have made all year!

DO your job and fix the stuff that I paid you for!!!

Carl G.

http://www.teamtabularasa.com/index.php
JasonJones
lol, they are not hindu smile.gif
MartinB
I am already aware that the hinu's out in india have absolutely no clue how to run a web server.

So thanks to God that I've not contracted webhosting from an Indian Company!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Slavik
Carlg,
the problem was fixed.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Lehrer

SO HERE WE GO AGAIN, lets see what kind of outcome we can get from you guys this time. At this time my SQL server is down again. My whole site is done in PHP and when that server goes down I have nothing. So can you please just do your ####@@ing job and get it back up!!!!!

Carl, mysql server was unavailable for several minutes yesterday, except several customers who were using specific symbolic links to get to mysql. We fix it usually as soon as our monitoring program reports about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here