Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: start the order then ......
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
arwa
hi
i wana to make image host websit
so ask some frind and thay say alot of company
i decide to try hostony coz i need more trafic
after search i see in some website u delete someone acount coz he have busy website ... why ??
if i moved my website to u and my website make 80 - 90 GB in the month with alot of hits u will delete it ?
now u say 3 free website and when i begin the order i see Java/JSP: $10.00/mo blink.gif
MSSQL database: 40$ /mo ..... and u say its unlimited
is this some trick ohmy.gif
thanx
MartinB
It's a common confusion, MySQL is free, MS SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) not.
arwa
thanx
after take look in General Support forum i chang my mind
i will try some other host
thanx
MartinB
Ok, good luck.
(I'm here for a year now and I have a good reference about Hostony, but it's just a personal opinion from me and the server where i am smile.gif)
arwa
i dont know what to say
give me 1 reason that my acount will not be delete
and i will not suffer like user in General Support forum and i will move today .
thanx
Slavik
You know everything can be resolved.
If something happens we won't delete an account we'll suspend it until the problem is solved with the customer.
So you won't lose your files:)

Best regards,
Slavik koshelev
u mean i cant host my busy websit in hostony coz he will suspend
im sure if u worn frist then suspend will be great idea
any way
can u tell me what the reason or the red line that make u suspend account
with expatiation smile.gif
maximum hits , maximum band , the way i can send email and it will not be spam or make pressure on the server
thanx
warn * anyway * biggrin.gif
cronozer0
Uh arwa you will be paying per month for your package. When you use up all your resources..like bandwidth. Hostony will just suspend your account until you work the matter out with them. Your files and everything will still be there but you will not be able to access them. You will once you work everything out with hostony. Also, since you are paying for the service the support and service are not the same as a free host.
Slavik
So we are not monsters that like to delete and crash everything wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
We are very kind,you know. biggrin.gif

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
bpgisme
We are very kind,you know. biggrin.gif

(And nice too.) wink.gif

I've been here for over a year now too and I have mp3s and wmvs and all sort of files up and have no trouble. smile.gif Very cool. Fast service too.

-Bonnie
Slavik
Bonnie,
thank you very much.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Lehrer
QUOTE(Guest @ May 16 2005, 02:19 AM)

Yes, people have said different things about us. The only way to find out how it is, one needs to start out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here