Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i cant put a trouble ticket to the supervisor
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
carahost
whenever im submiting the ticket is telling me that i cant use http on my message, and i im not using any http at all, what can i do now???? i have a very serious problem with billing which i need to get resolved asap

thanks
Lehrer
carahost, please write a ticket for the billing department.in that case. Please ask them to be as clear as possible.
carahost
Hi Lehrer i already wrote them and they say i owe money to hostony, thats why i want to talk with somebody else. this is ridiculous i paid for a whole year and now they wanna charge me again.
Slavik
Please tell us your domain and we'll investigate the problem with the payment.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
carahost
you got pm
Slavik
Thank you.
I'll find out everything in several hours when our billing department arrives at work.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
carahost
thanks Slavik
Slavik
Here is the response of our billing department:

Dear Customer,

you were sent an e-mail with the request to send the transaction ID to billing@hostony.com for your current reseller plan, but you refused to perform it. We would not like to think that you use your reseller plan, paying for it as for the shared plan.
Therefore, please, send us the transaction ID of the annual paymnet for your reseller plan to our billing department.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
carahost
Didnt i say that?????????????? thats why i wanna talk with somebody else, i made that payment almost 8 months ago, so i dont have any transaction id, this is just ridiculous, if i didnt pay why was my account upgraded??? why wasnt it suspended before??? why you didnt tell me anything before?? you know why???? cause i paid for a whole year, thats why, and i dont care if your buggy software doesnt show you that, i made that payment so i wont be charged again. I demand an investigation on this issue.
This is unveliebable, is this the way hostony treats their customers??? or only the ones who paid for a whole year in advance?
Lehrer
carahost, I told our supervisor about your case, he will send you an e-mail today
Lehrer
carahost, please also tell me what type of payment did you use then: paypal, CC, money transfer? Thank you beforehand, Lehrer
carahost
Hi Lehrer, i used credit card, come on guys this cant be happening
Lehrer
Dear carahost, I disscussed your matter with our supervisor and we've come to the decision that you are telling the truth. We need some extra time though for our programmers to check the bank accounts, but I can surely say that till the investigation is finished you won't be charged extra, moreover, I believe that this matter will be solved in your favour and you won't have to pay for what you have already paid smile.gif .

Lehrer
carahost
ok thanks Lehrer
Slavik
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Lehrer
QUOTE(carahost @ Apr 27 2005, 07:19 PM)
ok thanks Lehrer

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
carahost
Hi guys, whats going on with this?? theres an invoice with due date 05-20-05 for $142.00 can you resolve the issue before that date? i dont wanna have my sites suspended because of this mistake.

Thanks
Lehrer
As far as I remember, you paid about 9 months ago for 1 year. Your account will not be suspended for three more months at least. Hope then you renew your contract with Hostony.
carahost
Thanks Lehrer, i will surely renew my contract, im very happy with hostony, but im worried about this issue that seems to be still unresolved, can you please update my info on the support website so it can show the right date of payment and hosting package?

Thanks again
Slavik
Hello,
you paid for the whole year on the 2004-05-19. Your account is active till 2004-05-19.
Our billing department sent you an e-mail in order to clear everything out.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
carahost
ok im reading it but its not clear for me, im gonna email them back
thanks
Slavik
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here