Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SUSPENDED AGAIN!?!?!?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
(G)
this is day 2 of geting suspended...this is rediculous...why am i suspended AGAIN? if it is emails i need to change all my passwords because im not sending any out this time.
(G)
i was unsuspended and suspended again...for emails...the same emails for a few days ago...i thought this issue was resolved?!? i cant even get into my CP to change my password, i think someone was using my CP to send out emails. i need to get that pass changed asap!
Glide
Yeah - you're probably the spammer that is making everyone else's sites crash and run excessively slow. No problem here though - we've had enough and we're bailing out of this clown-pit.
(G)
spammer? im not send out unsolicited emails, and if ur site is running slow today, my site has been down for 2 days now...but this is getting nuts...they need a 24/7 cust service, im losing a ton of business as we speak. not happy at all
Lehrer
Dear Customer, please write a message to abuse<at>hostony.com and explain them your situation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here