Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hostony Websites Extremely Slow
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Glide
Hello,

Our reponse rates from our websites on the Hostony servers are less than 56k.
Please repair.
Glide
Hi - It's been a few hours and we are still having problems, and we have a support ticket it. Did hackers break into Hostony again?
Thanks!
Glide
Hi,
Why is it that our website at Hostony is down continuously, but the Hostony homepage is ALWAYS up and just as fast as ever?

Would it be possible to get our website placed on the same server as the Hostony marketing website?
JasonJones
Hostony's site and forums etc are hosted at a separate datacenter and servers. I don't think you'll get your site hosted on the same server as its not a shared hosting server from the looks of it.

Good Luck.

Jason
Glide
Thanks Jason - I bet you're right. Hostony wouldn't host their own site here.

We have decided to take some else's recommendation in here and have a look at Host Excellence dot com.
Today has been a nightmare for us, and I keep having visions of that other crap host we were at called Infinology. When we started here, Hostony had them beat hands down - But now, they are worse.
Ricardo
My sites have been slow/down since this morning also. I submitted a ticket and received a response about an hour later. They told me they had a solution but it's been hours since then and my sites are still slow or down. I've also noticed this decline in performance and service lately. My sites have been unusable for nearly the entire day. This is unacceptable.

Hostony do you have anything to say about this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here