Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prices for bulk resellers
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
tresuvesdobles
According to your website the new shared plans are:
Profi
Special
Commerce

But in the resellers section, the plans appearing for bulk resellers are still the old ones:
Profi
Advanced
Power
Gold

Please update that section or let us know here the prices of current shared plans for bulk resellers.

Thanks
MartinB
Miguel, I have acquired a profi-reseller the last month, and the price was $6.85 for 1 month billing. also, they give me the same disk quota as the normal profi plan (in the resellers webpage, it's not updated, the correct disk quota is 5000 instead of 3000)

So i have a profi-reseller for 6.85 monthly and 5gb/80gb disk quota/bandwd appended to my reseller account.
tresuvesdobles
Hola Martin,

I read about that in one of your posts, but I want Hostony staff to confirm, as I need to know whether I can still offer Advanced, Power and Gold packages or not.

In case the answer is NO, I need to know

1. What would be the price of a Commerce plan for bulk resellers
2. Whether it is possible for us to offer Special plan or not, and what would be our price

Thank you
Lehrer
Miguel, the bulk reseller packages have remained unchanged, as well as the prices for them that you see on the site now. That means that there are no COMMERCE and Special packages available there.

http://www.hostony.com/reseller.html

Lehrer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here