Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2checkout
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MartinB
Hello ppl:

Somebody here located outside of US or Canada, is getting payments from 2checkout ?
I'm in Argentina, PayPal is not accesible for us if we don't have an account in some us bank. I need a solution for get payments with CC from international customers... But you know, it's hard to do it if you live in a sub-developed country like Argentina dry.gif

unsure.gif
Dima
Dear Martin, please contact our billing department and they'll try to help you to solve your problem.
MartinB
Thank you dime! I'will contact them.

If somebody of the community have some tips too for me, thanks in advance! wink.gif
Serge
2checkout accepts international businesses and has support for multicurrency wire transfers to the vendors. All you have to ask your bank is their US correspondant bank name and ABA number of the correspondant bank. They send out money twice a month on 1 and 15.
MartinB
Thanks, I'll ask my bank about this info (I think my bank central is in Spain, ("Santander"), but surely 2checkout work with european banks too.)

thanks again Serge for your tips wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here