Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FineBill
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
MartinB
Hi, I see in FineBill an invoice with Due date=TODAY, and not paid, and I see a link "Pay", I click the link and now it figure "Paid".

Q: Now I need to do this manually all months ? In the past it get paid automatically...
Lehrer
we'll contact the developers and try to clear the things out for you.
Sergey
I suggest a way you can do it. You are always sent a letter with a payment notification. You have seven days to make a payment manually or change your CC information. After that our system tries to charge you automatically, because you didn’t ask about cancellation of services. If any errors occurred we contact customer and told him about it.

Thank you for your question.

I suggest you to submit a ticket and we'll give the details you want to get.
MartinB
QUOTE(Sergey @ Apr 11 2005, 06:08 AM)
I suggest a way you can do it. You are always sent a letter with a payment notification. You have seven days to make a payment manually or change your CC information. After that our system tries to charge you automatically, because you didn’t ask about cancellation of services. If any errors occurred we contact customer and told him about it.

Thank you for your question.

I suggest you to submit a ticket and we'll give the details you want to get.

Thank you! I think this have worked always automatically when the due date reach the limit smile.gif

Best regards
Lehrer
I think we can close this topic now, Martin. I hope everything is clear.

Lehrer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here