Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get the billing deprtment to respond!
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
Doobsters
Well I think the title says it all. It would be nice if someone responded
Lehrer
napturalrootsmag.com, Billing's response time is usually 24 hours. I told somebody in this forum that we are hiring more billing people. smile.gif
Doobsters
well ive been waiting three days!! I think thats pretty poor don't you
Lehrer
Doobsters, what is your domain name and what did you contact billing for?
I'll do what I can for you, to remind of you, so to say smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

P.S. three days is a great term... Sure you haven't missed their response?

May be we should get them acquainted with this forum? This might have caused a speed-up... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif blink.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
Doobsters
Billing have finally replied. It seems strange to me that you make a joke of the poor servoce that has helped you loose my custom
Slavik
We are sorry that kept you waiting but try to be patient it'll help you in future.
We do not ignore our customers and I'd like to admit that every problem can be resolved.

Thank you for cooperation.
Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Doobsters
I'm always happy to be patient but poor service does not make it my fault. If you took customers problems seriously and replied in promised times that would help. Also keeping people informed. Trying to make a joke of poor service does not help you and just makes customers more frustrated. Telling us to be more patient does not solve your underlying problems,

for your compsnys continued operation you need to look at these problems and not ignore or laugh them off

good luck
Slavik
We are not clowns and the service is not a joke.
You do not like the service so you moved to another company.
I wish you good luck. Thank you for being our customer.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Doobsters
Well I disagree about your customer service. It is porr and a joke. Just by the number of people who have complained recently you should realise this. I am not a demanding customer I just like the service that is promissed to be provided > If i have a technical problem and it cannot be solved immediatly all I ask is to be kept informed and updated. If you did just those little things and took your customers seriosly people would stay and be far happier and not get annoyed as I have done. My plan ends with you in five days when my website will be moved. I hope yoou manage to sort out your problems (and finally admit you have some1)

gOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE
Slavik
But it's your own opinion.
Anyway GOOD LUCK AND GOOD BYE.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Doobsters
Not just mine lots of other people who have left rememeber
VERTICES
bpgisme
But there all also plenty of us who are happy here. I have had absolutely no trouble with Hostony's service at all. They are very quick to respond, usually much quicker than other places and they are courteous and polite, unlike most of their unhappy customers who have lost their tempers, complained here for all to see sometimes well AFTER they have already gone somewhere else and left the service. While I understand that no place is for everyone, I also understand that there are a lot more folks using this service than come to this forum at all. And the rest of us are quite happy. As Slavik said, Good luck.

Incidentally, I have music up at OMDs literally all over the world and some of them take as long as two weeks to just answer a question.

-Bonnie
Slavik
Thank you Bonnie.

Best regards,
Slavik koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here