Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there anyone at Billing?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Doobsters
Two days ago after recieving a renewal bill I emailed billing saying I did noy wish to renew the plan (due to your poor service) but I wished to buy the domain name off you. I have recieved no reply and would like to know what is going on.

Can someone please help

My domain is Doobsters.com
Alexandre
Please contact billing@hostony.com
Doobsters
I have already contacted billing@hostony.com they/you are not answering so please reply. You do not have my permission to debit my credit card

SO instead of telling me to contact people i have already contacted can someone please contact me
Lehrer
Please tell us your e-mail and we'll contact you.
Doobsters
coomdnc@doobsters.com

thankyou
Doobsters
Still not heard from anyone. This is getting too predictable no wonder you have lost me as a customer
Lehrer
I have passed your request to their department.
Doobsters
Billing have finally replied! No one at hostony seems to take seriously your poor service because of this and other matters you have lost my custom. You will loose many more unless your service improves greatly
Slavik
We do not ignore the customers.
The thing is that we have 24 hours technical support but not billing.
The time respponse of the billing department is 24 hours except billing.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Doobsters
but nobody responds in those times i spent 5 days waiting for tech support and billing average 4 or 5 days. looking at other events recently you have been ignoring customers and not taking our problems seriously

Good luck in the future you'll need it
Slavik
Thank you.
Don't you think that there was a reason for such delay.
I wish you good luck too.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Doobsters
There may have been a reason for the delays but no one tells us. If you just kept people informed with regular updates we would not get so annoyed and maybe more understanding abot delays. Thats what good customer service is keeping people informed on progress.

Good luck in the future
Slavik
Thank you for the given advice.
Good luck to you too.

Best regards,
Slavik koshelev
carlg
Awesome, at least there is someone that can relate to my problems, this is absolutely the worst customer service I have ever had the pleasuer to work with.

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3905

This is unbelievable! Let me know if you find any good companies. Preferalby with american tech support.

No offense to you guys out at hostony but its absolutely ridiculous here.

C
Slavik
Hello,
our supervisor has sent you an e-mail.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here