Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you guys www.z555.com?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Inquirer
www.hostony.com and www.z555.com have the same physical address and both are hosting companies...

Are you really the same company?
Why do you have different rates and packages?

I would like to know this before I purchase an account.
MartinB
Is not the same, they have different IPs
67.15.111.43 and 67.15.111.45

And surely both are in the same datacenter.

(but the website styles have a lot of coicidences...!! same tickets system....maybe they buy the same package from ######)
MartinB
well maybe you're right, they both are "part" of Internet and Software Services Limited.

http://www.z555.com/company.html

Address:
Internet and Software Services Limited
Le Quesne Chambers
9 Burrard Street
St Helier
Jersey JE2 4WS
http://www.hostony.com/company.html

Address:

Internet and Software Services Limited
Le Quesne Chambers
9 Burrard Street
St Helier
Jersey JE2 4WS
Dima
Dear Martin, z555.com and hostony.com are different companies, but they have the same owners. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
MartinB
Yes this is the point wink.gif

WizHosting will buy them in a near future
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
unsure.gif
Bob
In that case, i have a question for the staff of www.hostony.com.

I ordered an account from www.z555.com FIVE days ago, sent multiple emails requesting information, and have heard nothing back.

The only thing i did get back was an email the day after i ordered saying that 'voice confirmation' was necessary to complete billing and that i would receive another email within 24 hours. However, there was no phone number or contact information. I certainly recieved no email.

Since i was given no phone number and the staff did not email me back, i was never able to confirm. This , however, did not keep the company from charging my credit card ANYWAYS.

So here is what i need....

A service in return for my payment. If i do not get the information I need to get my site up and running soon, I will contact my credit card company and contest the charge.

Can you please email the information I need to setup my account to cirillir@msoe.edu. I registered earlier in the week.

I cant believe i'm having these kinds of problems before even becoming a customer.
Alexandre
Please contact their billing
billing@z555.com
Bob
Oh I've contacted them. i've sent emails to every z555.com email address i could find.

Still no response. This is unreal. Can you walk across your datacenter and tell them to get their act together?

I need help here!
James
The support team is in the ukraine, the datacenter is in atlanta
Bob
So when a server goes down they call atlanta?

im starting to dislike this more and more.

Anyways, talk to the z555 support staff and tell them to help me!

(and i realize that you are most likely also the z555 support staff)
Dima
Dear customer, I don't know what caused the thing that you didn't get your account information. It was sent to your email address long ago. I've just sent it once more.

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Bob
Thank you very much for sending the e-mail.

This is the first message i have recieved.

Unfortunately, the part in the message where it was supposed to list the nameservers for z555.com was left blank.

I'm guessing that these are just ns1.z555.com and ns2.z555.com? Or are they different?

Thank you
Slavik
ns1.z555.com
ns2.z555.com

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Bob
Thanks!

Working great now!
Slavik
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here