When people ask what the problem is please dont think we are a litte dumb,

I have a few times asked.

What was the problem

Support staff

-Its Fixed.

Me- what caused the problem.

-them - its fixed.

9 times out of 10.

I seem to get a support like that when I ve had a problem.

I would really like sometimes a better answer as somtimes it has been my fault and I really henestly would like to have corected that problem.

but its a bit hard when you dont know what caused it.

Latly I had this problem.

My Virtual Dedicated server has been running out of memory

Hense why I am upgrading to a Dedicated sever.

I have asked repetadly why is it that my sql, and a few other esystems suddenly spike to 99.9 memory ussage according to putty. useing the top command.

I ve never really had an answer I understand that my account is a big drain. but the help I ve had to try and stop this hasnt been very good.

but normaly my support yes a bit slow, but normaly not to bad, has been prity good.

like I said my ownly complaint is how much info they give you when answering questions.
Lehrer
janddhosting, we'll take it into consideration. But what is the explanation fo that? the main reason is lack of time. that's why sometimes we are not getting into particulars. We have other things to check up or to fix. Please take it into consideration.

But I will gladly explain something to you in case I am not too busy , as well as the other techs biggrin.gif

Thanks anyways for your suggestion.

Lehrer
janddhosting
it was in general I dont remember exactly what the problem was at the time.

but I asked 3 times once what was the problem that caused the error and all I got was its fixed 3 times,

the 3rd asking if they could close it.

sometimes I would be happy with a bit more info than sometimes its fixed please check,

how about it was this we did this please check cas if I caused it I want to try and help it not happen again.

lol but general I love the suppoirt slow but they normaly fix it and to put up with me lol its hard enough lol.

just wish billing would hurry up and get back to me been over 10 hours, now since I opened the ticket regarding my already sent cash and upgrading.

ps and no I dont see staff avatars lol, I only see othe rmembers that have avatars lol.
Slavik
We'll try to improve the service. biggrin.gif

The response time of our billing department is 24 hours except weekends.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Lehrer
Can you see the avatars now? Because I can even see Dark Hedgehog's hieroglyphs biggrin.gif

By the way, what browser are you using?
Niakie
I can't see any staff avatars, and haven't for some time... Using IE v6 and FF v1
intelvi
@Lehrer

Hostony Avatar

http://www.hostony.com/bn/staff.gif --> ?? --> don?t exist blink.gif
Lehrer
very strange. I can see my avatar using the same link. blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

We'll discuss this issue
MartinB
Lehrer, Just press Ctrl+F5 in your browser

ERROR
El URL solicitado no se ha podido conseguir

Mientras se intentaba traer el URL: http://www.hostony.com/bn/staff.gif

the gif is not there, or is not accesible smile.gif
Lehrer
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Apr 7 2005, 02:50 PM)
Lehrer, Just press Ctrl+F5 in your browser
the gif is not there, or is not accesible smile.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
and you believe I haven't done it for quite a long period of time already?
But it surely must be something wrong about it, if so many people here noticed it.
You know, not that it is a pressing problem, but I promise that we'll do our best for our customers to see the avatars of their beloved supports smile.gif

Lehrer
MartinB
sure, it's not a "problem", but i see so much people here complaining about it biggrin.gif

" my server is down and i lose all my databases but .. CAN YOU PLEASE FIX YOUR AVATARS!!!!???!!!!! mad.gif "
Lehrer
I know what you mean biggrin.gif Appreciate your humour once again tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here