Server 20 DOWN since 30mn :
mail ko, cpanel ko, web ko.

Thk to fix ASAP
MartinB
I post a ticket. (4373)
is only web (connection refused.)

Apache down ?
mysteryminds
seems to me the apache is gone bonkesrs again. I guess server 20 these days giving heavy problems, well guys you need to do some thing about this.

Just yesterday I have renewed for another year and today the sites are down.

I don't seem to understand why and how these sites are going down on regular basis, I've raised so many tickets regarding this server but administration seems to ignore my mails and just fixing the things on weekly basis.

I have paid $149 or something, dont you guys think now I should pay only 6.95 a month rather paying double the price
mysteryminds
wonder how these guys do, but you are damn fast in fixing up the problems :-)
yup its working now and thanx for your support guys
Lehrer
mysteryminds, if you have some free time you can visit some other topics, where we are called... well, many things. Sure you can find enough arguments as an experienced customer smile.gif

Lehrer
Lehrer
I have paid $149 or something, dont you guys think now I should pay only 6.95 a month rather paying double the price

mysteryminds, please contact our billing department for an upgrade. As you see, we have set new prices.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here