Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: payment methods
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
will
Hi,

Are there any other payment methods apart from credit card?

If Cheque or Money Order (Western Union) are available, What are the details we would need - such as your postal address, account name to make the cheque payable to, and what currency you would prefer the money in (or if USD is fine).

We are really really interested in switching to your service, just finding a credit card is a little difficult.

Will.
Serge
Genrally we prefere CC because our billing nowadays is tuned best for CC payments and other methods of payment may lead to misunderstanding, etc. But if you have no choice I have sent you the details for the Western Union and Paypal payments
will
Serge,

Thanks for that - Our domain registrar has pointed me in the direction of a 'debit' card (Americans may know them as Check or ATM cards). I will be enquiring about these at my bank when business commences tomorrow, but i am not sure if any Australian financial institution provides these!

I will do all i can to avoid other methods of payment - but it's nice to know that the backup is there if no other options exist.

Thanks again,
Will M.
Serge
You are welcome.

Just want to tell you that major part of debit CCs are not accepted on the net. We can accept Visa Electron only from debit cards.
smikwily
I'm not 100% if this is true, but most Debit Cards are backed by Visa or MasterCard and should be accepted where either Visa or MC are accepted. That's part of the reason of their sucess. Check cards usually are the same thing, but ATM cards are usually not as widely accepted, as they are taken directly from your account, and not routed through Visa or MC. A card with a Visa or MC logo on it should be accepted though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here