Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom script installation
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
vkartas
Dear Support team,

Sometime ago in Support request {FD-3587} we asked about help in mnogosearch script installation and we were told that upgrade to VPS is necessary.
Before upgrade in topic http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3758
I asked
We asked tech. support (Support request {FD-3587}) is it possible to install MnogoSearch search engine script on our site ....We shall definitely need your assistance with this installation. Can we rely on it?
and Mr.Slavik answered:
You'll get our assistance with this installation - we'll install it .

Few minutes ago ( at 06:27 PM) I had a strange conversation with Hostpro through ICQ. I was told that " we do not install..." and "Slavik did not know" what he was talking about...
It is more than strange ... I really appreciate hard work of support team and don't want to make any troubles but promise is promise and such answer is totally unacceptable.
Can you please explain me what is going on?
Dima
Dear Customer, to install the mnogosearch script you should do the following:

tar -zxpf - archivation
./configure - configuration before the installation
make - installation of the library
make install - main installation

It's really possible to install it. I don't know who told you that it was not possible biggrin.gif
vkartas
Thanks for your reply

As I told I do not want to make a problem from this history. I just want to install this script. We really tried it ourselves but there is definitely something wrong. If you can give me your ICQ I will explain what we have done and what is our problem
Dima
The ICQ is 122590581. Please contact us and we'll try to help you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here